The Verve You Are

The biggest warmth today might be the encounter with Lucas. I've been snowing under with loads of assighments and research lately and even feeling annoying these days for the difficulties in my creativity. But Lucas is always gentle and kind as if I were a good child of his when he treats us. Yeah, for the moment of meeting him, I have got rid of the mind on my uncombed hair, on my oily face and on my tired eyes. That was a very subtle and tiny feeling that others were hard to imagine. Oh, Lucas, how can I live without your inspiration? You should know. And Lucas, it seems that he can feel every moment I feel, asking my opinions and perspective, not letting me get down with my meditation so long. He truly knows me even though I will not say any words out loud. He feels me with my eyes, touching me with his unspeakable verve, alluring me with his gentle character. Oh, god, if flowers had spirit as human being, theirs would never wither, and that person might be you, Lucas. My mind was full of you, of your smile and of your spirit. Take me to the wonderland you guide and lead me to the breeding ground since I've been barren for a long period of time. Finally, thanks to Moonlit Sailor's melody, Earls Court, the type of post rock n roll, this kind of melody cheers me up so long, which has interpreted my feeling and said it all. Everytime I meet Lucas, this song seems to occur rightly at the moment. Just hit it perfectly! Perhaps we surely doesn't meet at Eearl court but have the same feeling in every places where we have encounters, and for you, Lucas, to let me soar the verve you are!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea