Born This Way

You know that we can never be numb all the time especially when you are really not that type. Truly, I am not the person like that. David told me I should be more open-minded, and he considered I might be the one in heaviness for dealing with the perspective which is different from others. Yeah, I should be more open-minded, I couldn't agree with you more. And this occasion seems to back to the way I am, it appears that nothing changes but me, and it's always me who should be changed in the overall condition. And you know that why I love to listen to rock music is not the question of the degree in terms of affection but the technique the musicians would like to express. What's more, the personal experiences of ourselves which are reflected by those songs and images emerge from unexpectedly. You know that people tend to avoid the bad condition or feeling they truly have and would like to transform it into something positive for the circumstances of fitting the plea and request under the society; nonetheless, the voices from our inner side has been neglated deeply, showing less respect and no way to run but the masqerade which we all unconsciously get involve in and willingly participate in the middle of every single day. Besides, I pretty admire David since he is the most unique teacher whom I've ever met. Everytime I talk to him, I feel nervous and shy, it's true and I can barely control myself. A weird person meets another weird person seems cool; however, nothing really happened but different such as David and me. Therefore, what will you count on them for giving you aids and helping you out? Perhaps it still lies a mystery ultimately. As others tell you what you can do or what you should do, from my lesson and points of view, they are trying to give you the reference of the assistant. And they can never really help you because you are who you are, the master for yourselves. This time, I seem to understand the way of each individual for we came nothing and leave without taking anything, and the process of our life might falls on the revelation of something, not the didactic way of thinking. How? I would tell thee, getting touches with those which are subculture and thought-provoking, if you have the same troublesome situation like me, perhaps it's time to learn how to be independent and then to shape yourselves uniquely, it's natural, believe it or not, it's the time when you must follow your heart genuinely for no further disguised reason, it is who you are for being born this way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea