The Road I Take

I found that I kind of like the literature step by step. I mean I used to take it as my burden for taking the exam which was to be the ultimate goal. However, literature arouses my interest because of the cram school teacher, Ms. Chen. She might be the one I admire since she has the capability for organising the key points and then intergrating them in a new meaning. This kind of "montage" technique becomes one of the skill in deep reading and memory of mine. And I apply it to my literary research pretty well, considering that it also develops my creativity and critical thinking. Everytime I expect the class on Saturdays for listening to Ms. Chen's lecture. Though it take long time from 12:30 to 17:30, sometimes she runs out of time, it still worthy to learn those rare and unexpected stuff. I know that perhaps it is not for me by taking the course as a mean to get touch with a great future but the greatest moment for being bound with my excitement and confidence. In addition, sometimes I would think it's so hard that I merely get the shallow meaning from the literary works assigned by teachers, having tried to figuring out behind the words keenly, or I would feel scared, scared for the hollow being, and even scared for that being who stands in nihility. Nonetheless, the important thing is that the transition of feeling this kind of way has been gradually fading away, a new revelation falls on me instead. It seems that everything that are just controlled by ourselves and depended on what you really think, your attitude that matters. Yeah, I truly believe. This belief somehow becomes so profround and calm like I am walking down the woods and have chosen the rare road that have not taken by others around me.

/ I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I–
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference./
(The Road Not Taken- Robert Frost)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea