It Woke Up A Moment Ago

Just a moment ago, I watched the program on telly. The topic was about Taiwan's landscape. At the end of the show, the host and other Taiwanese climbed the small hillside, looking down on the whole view of the sea, signing with their emotions, "what a beautiful view in Taiwan!" "I love Taiwan. Here is what I live." Gosh, at this moment the monster seems to hear this words. I could feel it turned its body over and over as quick as it could, waking up all of a sudden, it breathed in a gigantic suction. I couldn't get rid of it 'cause it hit me directly inside my body. My breath separated some for it, and I could not even gain a bit air for myself. Not in the slightest. So mean of it. It merely spat me a great many saliva inside the corner of my eyes and leaked from my eyes at last. To my amazement, I had a long time in desperation till it woke up and treated me like this way. This condition occurred to me in the sporadic way. When it happened, I just felt a flush of anxiety and sulky the other day. But I didn't have any clue. This kind of weird atmosphere haunted me about a month. When it woke up, I really couldn't control myself. But this overflow made me feel peaceful and soothe me a little for it woke. Its waking moment was freaking me out but after that I got more comfortable right now.

And yes, I do love Taiwan, and I love my family because I can hardly leave them and live for myself at present. Taiwan is my home, my shelter, and my country, she is Formosa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea