You got nothing on me

Today I asked my classmate a question about the talent in our age. I’ve been wondering about my talent and capability at present because there are lots of young stars such Taylor Swift, Scotty McCreery, the Wanted…etc. who have been nowadays singing so well and become the popular stars little by little. Nevertheless, the importance is that I am as young as them; we even have the same age. But why, I am almost nothing to show or perform in front of the crowds. Perhaps I don’t have the background of entertainment, of musical talent, and of any professional performance skills. What’s more, the culture in Asia actually still lies in the condition of study─You must study very very hard to get good grades, stable jobs and even better life at last. But sometimes I wonder why I need to do these things for “good”? Are those things really good for me? How do you know what I feel about? Therefore, doing those things makes me confuse and blind the future from time to time. The young singers have revealed that they truly love to sing and perform on the stage. They just love what they do because it gives them a great vigor and enthusiasm at the moment. Sometimes it is hard to do what we want, isn’t it? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea