The setback that I've ever suffered

It is the most terrible week for me to meet such a series setbacks. After experiencing those setbacks, I begin to do some introspection. Sadly, the truth is that I have nothing in my deliberation. In addition, I am so ordinary in my way of thinking and so prosaic for my writings. Since Dr. Yu pointed out my way of presenting for my presentation was quite superficial, he stated strongly, “why don’t you go specifically?” But at that time I just intended to do it for the general. Besides, it was annoying that he interrupted continuously while I was making the speech. Incredibly, I had never suffered this kind of situation. At that time, he just broke my heart and threw me embarrassment directly. I understood, certainly, he wanted us to make better by correcting our logic way of thinking and presenting. For me, it’s too harsh to bear now. By suffering this situation, I need more time to adjust my mood and mentality. 
Well, got a lot to learn for not study only !

Comments

  1. I had gone through this kind of process as well; I believe you will be better and beteer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'll try my best to improve my weaknesses step by step.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Why Does Antonio Still Lend Money To Bassanio? (my viewpoint in temporariness)

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll