A Panic Soul

100/3/2
These days are pretty terrible for me because it is time to face my radical change.  As I have mentioned beforehand, I am preparing for the graduate school by having lecture in cram school.  Meanwhile, recently I've been noticing that my English ability is totally poor, which means I need to make a lot of efforts to study.  The same thing happened to a friend of mine while she was in choosing either to study graduate school or to attend the certification exam.  Through the way she was looking at me, incredibly, I've never seen the way like that.  I could tell that she was deeply in helplessness at that moment.  It was the first time that she showed me with this kind of expression.  Without a doubt, we both encounter the obstacle at present.  Moreover, there is a certain thing that we are not "lambs" now anymore since some stony alteration is in function secretly.  Still, I'm quite afraid of this kind of alteration.  Somehow it makes me feel gloomy, anxious and even panic from time to time.  I can't sleep well all these days, and when I wake up in the morning with my eyes opened, it seems that I get an ability to see those pitiless monsters which show their invisible bodies and eyes surrounded with me and staring at me.  With their faces paled as death, they are expecting me to corrupt, aren't they?

Comments

  1. Stick to your goal and stride for it! Being too panic won't do you any good, you know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea