Losing me, losing

No one is here. Disembodied in a void.
People are all gone except me. Perfect moment. 
As the diver and the shark encounter, 
tranquility permeates the room as if
the time was soundlessly frozen. 

No body, nobody but plankton.
Far nearer I seem to be lessen.
Me, the shark would not recognize
missing each other deep in the sea
where a bloc is intangibly weaved.

Perfect moment if
losing me, losing. In osmosis, rusting.
Minimal element, a curious thought
come like a plague as 
people are all gone except me,
toyed, disembodied in
a void.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea