The Turning Point

March has come. It becomes a thought that I might give it a go when you seem not to care about me. You may just turn yourself away and pretend nothing has happened between us. Initially I thought we have come to an end if falling apart in a way of pretending both of us in a languish state of releasing anything important. But who may know that this turning point brings us to reinvent our relationship so far. I seem so awkward every time when confronting with a new challenge that brought by you. Not knowing that you truly wish me well by different ways to care about me, and perhaps this is what you can do for all the time. I beg nothing but wish myself better every time. Ungratefully I consume you so much that I may have just pretended to be a naughty boy who is always so spoiled clinching you with my quirky temper. Something we have always in common, that we seem not to deserve a corky face in any sense but strive for a better, higher and deeper passage toward the core of that invisible tower in heaven. Just like you always have mentioned how creativity demands a notice in your mind while it always falls in my mind as well. Our love, as far as the thought can even hide away but remain a bit, swirls that sweetest spot where we stay mutely at times. It is our turning point opening a new page from now on, in which I truly believe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea