Miscellaneous Smell

That was all the air that matters
It was swirling in no time
The air you made
tickled me while my heart fluttered with giddiness
that kept me pounding, losing and hollowing.

The air, covered by the smell you emitted
carried me down to the top of some peak
that neither you nor I had accepted
swirled its smell along the way,
causing the noiseless beat
in any hidden connection it spun.

It spun, as if you were all jolted within
while it was spooling me in.
Now, I live for the smell from yours
The smell, the air, uniting all,
can barely be discerned by anyone
for I am you-ward with such smell
that does not mean you have won
but miscellaneous smell it becomes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea