I Am Left Behind

I am left behind. Things could have swerved to the unexpected ways. I should be whinging back and forth, and I know I can never change the truth it lies. It seems that I have no one to rely on, truly. And you could cunningly ignore me in such an invisible way. Something behind that I have ever tasted waits for me to tear apart my heart. I know I shall meet my fate, no sooner will I fade away. As you might call me anywhere and be with you anytime, you still work on your very job for sure. What about me? Like the one to be taunted and be made fun of for the uncertain aim of research subject. Chill out, you may say. This is not the end of the world. But how could I be mute with whom you prepare for acceptance of some new guests. Maybe that's the way I hate what relationship is built, and you may treat me like the one who was discarded for a long time while expecting someone rescues me in a day light. No, you could never be that one in the future. I believe that there is no turning back for you and I. Or, this might be the very thought I must have known. Otherwise how could I survive without you. Ha! How patronizing you show to my sight and play the role in me, like a true mentor who'd like to enter someone's mind, oh god, don't be, I beg of you. I just wish I could be calm and peaceful before leaving you. To be torn away like I have experienced before and I doubt you have truly felt the way I've been. Or, I might go away from you, making distances from you and never spilling any of my sentiments for anyone. Such fiction, came out of my creation, can hardly be removed in my mind. And I deeply know, it is the time I fail again. Nice to meet you, thank you and goodbye. I just feel sorry for myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea