It's so hard to find a certain category of research for me. Some youngsters in their colleges seem to go well. Is it the problem that I have no true interest? I doubt it. Or I may have little patience compared with them. Oh god I wish I could have some certainty of knowing what my real research inclination is. To have this research inclination will help your studies go more steady by a sort of momentum in continuous progress. Once you have found it, it is not a long way or waste to become a wanderlust in roaming around. Or, maybe I just get stuck, in a stagnant pool. I can barely slide my whole body in this pool, a trap in the water with no other way to turn to, waiting to be drawn in this stagnant pool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea