Passera, one way or another

Well, we really finished our relationship. I just wondering something that can last longer between us. Ha, what am I expecting? What can I really expect from him? I would like to fall in the waterfall and never get up. But it seems that I can hardly do that. Almost three years and I treat him with no sympathy in the end of the class. And yes, he will not care, will he? Ha, what a temper! Yes, I envy him who owns the ability to cast aside so many memories and so much of nostagia since I lack those traits. Still, I will miss him and all the memory in Taichung, where is the art and music of the city. English literature, oh, god, don't bring me to the sentimental way. But I really miss the class. Passera. Indeed, someone will leave, and sometimes this will gonna happen. To feel in the intoxicating moment, I wish I could immerse myself in the way it is. And will we meet again? I don't think it will be lucky. Just wish everything in Taichung can rewind so that I might cherish those moment, teachers and classmates around me. In addition to that, I'll leave the headphone on campus. Oh my goodness, the headphone in school is the best ever! Especially when listening to the concert and some subtle ones. Ok, I need to behave like adult, to be mature, don't take it too sentimental since that's my weakness and I surely know that. Passera, one way or another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea