The Last Class in Shakespeare

In the class on May 8th, Hamlet finally faces his own destiny, which is to revenge his father at last by competing the sword with Laertes. The queen, the king, Hamlet and Laertes all suffer the tragedy in the end. So sad. After the last scene, it seems that the revenge itself deserves no solution for the problem of the corruption in one nation. By the way, I'm quite interested in other works from Shakespeare. I think I'll get more interested in literature and Shakespeare's works. Actually I love to read some poems from Shakespeare and tries to know the meaning between the line, so I am glad that the teacher puts his sonnet on the screen so that we can understand more style and his talents in composing the love poems which have suffering but subtle emotional feeling expressed by a lady under his pen. Shakespeare stands the ground in a lady from lower class, revealing her helplessness and yearning to fall in love with the man but feels resentful for her status. Perhaps I am too sentimental.... Anyway, to be straight with you, I love reading poems, and I also compose poems by myself, haha~ xp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea