Shakespear, Shakes Your Mind



Oh, my, it's a new year, and I just stay at home and don't want to go outside. To finish my papers and my Shakespeare film. But, it is always excited for me to film Shakespear's drama. Don't know why, perhaps when I am stressed out, something of pressure needs to be released. So acting helps more or less. Our film might be cheesy, nonrtheless, wish our efforts could pay off and deserve a not bad score which Jean, Ashley and I are expecting the results and immersing ourselves in the condition of taking the bond which surrounds with the atmosphere among Shylock, Bassanio and Antonio. Quite fun, actually. And thanks for some other guys who give us assistance. Angel, Caroline, Sandy, Maggie etc. Besides, there is another scene taking place tomorrow afternoon because we need a public place like a park where owns the titter-totter there, Maggie and Sandy will have to sit the side of each, fighting against with each other, and then Sandy will win out, leaving Maggie alone to have her revenge. Ha, funny, isn't it? Also meaningless, you thought. There is a meaning out there, truly. Just recall the plot of The Merchant of Venice, especially for the part of taking bond between Shylock and Antonio, which lies in Act 1, Scene III. If you haven't seen this drama, then go seeing the movie first, I bet you'll love it. What's more, I have asked the teacher about the drama next semester. She said that maybe the play is Hamlet. Wow, I'm so excited to play the role of Hamlet, hahaha, just too ecstatic to be controlled! Well, I feel I am getting used to take this course and having learned so much things related to the depth of charaters' psyche as well as the details of dialogues in subtlety between the lines. I used to consider that the works of Shakespeare are too naive since they are like fairy tales, causing me to think that these materials should be serve for kids, and its plots would provoke me for straightly assuming that I was't born yesterday, just don't try to fool me around. I didn't appreciate his works until I was a senior in the university. Shakespeare's dramas are full of mysteries, intersts and profoundity that captivate me at present such as the racial issues, homosexuality, and of course love affairs that all the complexities mix together and have been figuring out in a critical moment. Brilliant, I would say.

Picture source: http://www.artandculturemaven.com/2011/05/shakespeare-in-park-june-6-to-july-30.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea