No More Hesitance

Many times I would trun a blind eye to the weakness of mine, considering it is not my business and nothing to do with me. Yet, it still exists deeply in my mind. This is hard to say when mentioning this, not awkward but pathetic. And it's getting messy while thinking about it. If being asked something I don't really know, I would not say anything at all because there's nothing special to be brought up. After consulting my roomy(ha, it's weird, but I really need her help though), I've made up my mind to confront every problem ahead of me. Instead of avoiding the questions and turning a blind eyes, I try my best to answer the question as far as I know. And getting rid of the embarrassment of mine, I would like to face the reality and situation that stand right in front of me. This is the affection from G-Dragon, who is my recent figure whom I learn from, he is truly a professional entertainment and a nice person that it's rare to be seen. I should go on my way, and Ms. Tsai will continues her way as well since yesterday was Taiwan president election, she failed the election but stood up and became more stronger than before, the democracy in Taiwan will never fade but blossom in everywhere. Just wait and see since we need more time to adjust the system of value, from every aspect of value. And thank you for all of you, who appears my life last year, no matter Keane, G-Dragon, Ms. Tsai, and other rock bands, musica, I would say, you all bring me up. I've learnt from you very much. And I will keep my way going, no matter it'll getting harder or easier, feeling sadder or happier, I would head for the events with no more hesitance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea