Our Dinner Time - part 1

     Yesterday I was so excited 'cause that experience was going to be my first try. It was at the dinner time, and the atmosphere was like the movie, Harry Potter in Hogwarts. We had a great dinner time with a good many classmates. I still remembered the lightings were emitted in a kind of delicated arrangements. And the students were quite active and excited in having the dinner at this moment for it seemed something had happened in this school and the boys.
     Both of them, my classmates H and C, had known me for a period of time. But at that time, I didn’t know why H was smiling at me, coming over pretty closer. I thought he would tease my dressing or facial features on my appearance or something else. He was such a bad guy but somehow revealed a charming sense of humor.
     I said to him with old familiar treatment, “What? Not again!” It seemed he was going to joke me again, and I was ready to make fun of him as well.
“Well…um…You know, I was thinking that… if you’d like to go out with me and have a dinner tomorrow… just both of us…and something like that, you know…” He looked a little nervous and anxious. But I would say it was not his usual way for showing this.
“Like what? Are you kidding?” I burst out laughing, thinking he was kidding me again. But his eyes revealed a great firm, as if he considered it as a big deal.

                      (To be continued...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Why Does Antonio Still Lend Money To Bassanio? (my viewpoint in temporariness)

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll