The Disposal of Traffic Light

Today I rode my motorcycle on the road of Gushan District and suddenly found that I seemed to pause more than proceed on my ride. I sprawled my eyesight and then discovered the major cause. It was the traffic lights which kept detaining me whenever I was proceeding and then had to make a stop for a while... no, in fact it was more than a while... The traffic lights are set in some of the blocks for the safety of the circulation of the cars as well as the pedestrians. Nevertheless, there are too many traffic lights in Gushan be set among the blocks and small lanes which intersect the major road, causing the increase of emissions from the gases and petrol because the drivers and the riders have to stop continuously when the stop light is on. Furthermore, the air pollution can be sensed somehow since many factories are also sited in Gushan. Some of the intersection of the road are definitely in need of the traffic light, especially in schools or some other places that are usually packed with crowded people. The Gushan Senior High School is surely better be set a traffic light with the count-down signal. Compared with the shinkuchan shopping district which is near the Xintian Rd., the rear part of the street is always choked with the people who come to shop as well as commute on weekends. However, there are no traffic lights in the rear of the shopping district. People have to notice the vehicles that come and go in haste on the road. Seen in such way, the disposal of the traffic light appears not to be well settled among some districts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea