She Lives in Me

So many things transform all of a sudden. And they can barely be shown up right at some certain moment. I always thought to believe that she was outside the world of mine until she gave recitation from her poems by the time I listened to her poem recitation incidentally. Initially I thought I just wanted to search some information or materials from the website if necessary. But some other airy seeds seemed to be leading me toward the kernel of the dimension that I seldom knew. It somehow failed while others reading but not herself. Subsequently I clicked the other link showing the poems read by her. And something truly happened which I had no any clue but drained tears away from mine. To be honest, I didn't intend to cry. It was as if the light appeared without any notice while she read her poems in the sound of natural emotion. It led us to some other dimension spontaneously and I couldn't even control myself. It seemed that she was telling me that don't be afraid and you will pass through so many difficulties so on. She didn't say it in truth but I really felt her words read by her at that time. The voice of hers as well. Before this happened I tried to close the distance from her and then intended to reach her painstakingly. The light rendered the bridge between she and I, and I suddenly was enclosed by such light in no time. The air seeds emerged and it bore us from the hidden part to the glittering dart. We merged together and this ultimately made me realize that I did not lose her, which it never had happened since she was here, as she always did. She was here from the beginning to the end, with me throughout such long journey. And the air seeds grew with diversity of being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea