Gratitude

You cannot even hide the situation that has been brought by them. You go out, a certain place. Lots of things have loaded you in dragging state. It seems that there is a chance to choose one or another, the chance you offer me or the material life in sight. I try to make a better decision but fear every step might go wrong if I keep moving along. It could be you. It always is you, who tends to lead me from the shadow to the sparkle. What are we moving around? Nothing, but we share the heartbeat. This cannot even be me when I associate my life with others, as you told me last time and even questioned my career in the future for there was always a better job for me. And you will help me find it. It is not my job that matters but the potential of mine that counts. We should do it together. Yes, we should. We shall. At the same time I find it hard to separate myself from them in a while. There are so many things in this world frustrates me. I could be alone, as always alone. Just like you. The style of revealing yourself with liberty on your talk of manner and your unrestrained laughing catch me in no time. If anything could happen, I mean, if, I wish I could bend myself and be your apprentice around the corner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea