To Experiment on Writing

I feel weird when I have been asked to tell what I "really" am writing about. My classmates are so keen on the topic that I am working on. And they tend to be my adviser, trying their best to "understand" my thoughts and ideas. Nonetheless I still consider it should remain privacy for the thesis we graduate students are working on. I tend not to reveal lots of details on my thoughts on my thesis in development. Isn't it the common sense that all the graduate student should keep their privacy on their thesis to some extent? This does not mean to be fear for being known by others but the meaning upheld holistically by the subjective view. Some of my classmates, I reckon, appease their anxiety for seeking opinions from others on their thesis. I don't know, I still think that it is not safe at all even though everyone does different kinds of topics on literature fields. For me, it somehow is like that the popular stars have been questioned their love affair in the public. But the truth is that they could make it up. I can make it up as well. For me it shows a simple answer that writing is becoming. The writer, who is like a liar in a positive manner, does not imitate or represent anything as memory. Here, we are not discussing the plot of the story of how dramatic the story can be. Rather, we are apt to experiment anything with story-making. There is nothing about truth but creative attempts at writing in itself. In the meantime, only do the writers write through the state of becoming-animal or becoming anything else during such process will they liberate themselves from who they really are in terms of the proper name upon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea