Recently I've been retrospecting so many things such as my life in Taichung, especially the moment with Lucas and all of my severe studies. Also, the thing of company, of affection and of enjoyment. Something like this. Perhaps I still don't know how to cope with the life at present. Few days ago, I watched the live show of The Vaccines on Youtube. They are the new age of British indie rock band. As I search the vocal of the band, Justin Young, saying that if everybody all regards themselves as beautiful one, it seems that we may live more easier and happier. I kind of agree with him but the reality shows impossibility, haha. If so, there will no more desire and fantasy perhaps. My life, now, is not beautiful. Physically and mentally. I am not satisfied with my life at present. Tracing back to the life I have makes me feel better. Everyday I still wondering why I stay here so long. Someone in particular is located in Taichung, and you are totally in a wrong place! But I try my best to soothe myself with all I can. Actually, something disappears and I know that. But it can hardly be found again. He goes his own way. Someone ought to be retired and there will be no chances that we'll meet again. Harsh moment I guess. Pretty harsh, truly. I am not fear to be alone, not at all. But I fear the loss will keep haunting me. It may empty my mind, hollow out my thoughts and wooden my senses. Don't you know that seriousness which is going to devour you up step by step and you run no way out! Pity me, for your sake. I won't beg you come back but all I lose is the feeling you always uphold. Spare me some, in your grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea