It seems to be hard at first, but I hope everything will get through with it. Don't know if he still recognize me on line; however, I will pay more attention to his latest news and mood. And the afternoon, I decide to contact with the tutor institution for getting a part-job. To be a tutor is a not bad idea. The wage is higher than other normal jobs, and the working hours may be less than the normal one. Perhaps two hours a day for one week. Besides that, I make my own decision to take the case of senior high school student. At the beginning, I intend to choose junior high, but the place can scarcely suit me. This time, a place where is quite near the place I stay catches my eyes. Though it is senior high student, maybe I can challenge more and learn more together. I know the English from senior high school is quite difficult, but if this time I can take it as an opportunity to make use of it, I wish I could make a good progress for my studies as well. So today I called the student's mother, but their family seem to be very busy with their works. Furthermore, the working place seems to be located at their house. It sounded very noisy and bustle. The student's mother says that her daughter will back to the place they live. Perhaps they own two or three places by coming to and fro. I wish I could do my best to teach this student. Her mother says that her English ability still lies in the basic level. Now she is the first grade. In my opinion, she maybe cannot connect the lecture to the higher level at present since the ability can hardly work well with poor basic level. And this Saturday is the first teaching test, I wish I could encourage her much more than merely force her to recite the lesson in learning. And I have to get to know more about her character first so that it will be easy for me to communicate with her by learning with good effect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea