Time to Move

Someday I'm going to head for Taichung again, haha, and I love it. It's so exciting for me to have this trip having a banquet, hahaha. And I was very eager to check the bus schedule a while ago. My partner who studies Western Literature will come with me as well. Very thrill now! I got so many things about my future and secret and would like to share those things with her. In addition to that, I hope that Taichung MRT will be soon go into operation. If I get my degree of graduate school, I might head for Taichung as soon as I can. It is the city of art, creativity and liberation for me, especially for me, who comes from Kaohsiung. By the way, I don't think Taipei is a great city even though it owns a good many resources and its variety of everything fashionable. I've been there with my partner by the end of June, and the environment was pretty messy, the building which combines the old and modern style, stood disorderly without the beauty of the city. Well, that is just my opinion. Perhaps others won't think so. Or you can say that, it's time for me to change, and I am ready to do that by all means. All I want is adventure, more adventures, challenges and experiences of travel, unexpected moment of being!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea