The Adventure in NSYSU

Today I went to NSYSU and found everything was almost the same, the surroundings, environment and the smell... Well, I was lucky to have a ride by a bus inside the school, so I was quite delighted at that moment. Meanwhile, there were some foreigners from school, which they may have stayed in the dormitory of school this summer vacation, and they were with me on the bus. The College of Liberal Arts is located at the deep position of the mountain. And I had to handle something after getting there, which was to hand in my diploma. However, the procedure of giving my graduate certificate was faster than I expected. To my disappointment, there were nothing to wander around in The College of Liberal Arts as well as The Centre of Arts. Most terribly, the bus should be waited in more than thirty minutes. At that time, I doubted extremely the coming of the bus with the punctuality since the weather was too hot for waiting by no one. Others rode motorcycles or drove the car up to there. Nonetheless, I would not walk by myself at noon, would I? It was too weird in walking for the miles. And all I had to do was to wait the Bus99 to save me and then help me out. 14:55. I promised. It would come. The waiting process kept me a bit worrying more or less. If the Bus99 won't come, I might be stuck in this place til afternoon since there was no others at present. Again, I circled around the building and then stayed at the pavilion of the shop, taking out my small notebook, writing something somber with uneasiness which kept me looking at my watch constantly. At this moment, a car of express delivery intruded. The driver took the goods out from his car beside me, and I seemed to perceive he'd like to check my handwriting while walking through and then pretty closely glimpsed at it. I could feel that the more he was closed to me, the more pressure and anxiety weighed on my mind. After he left, I seemed to be more worrying and decided to wait for the bus in five minutes earlier, so I walked down to the bus stop and kept my eyes fixed at the board which marked the time for the arrival at 14:55.
The uneasiness welled up my mind step by step while the time was up at the very moment! 14:55, shouldn't it be here now?! I was keeping looking the distant place where the bus should be appeared. And I did not want to be harassed by Taiwan moneys. (They would attack you unexpectedly if you stand there without other's company.) As the time was up, and the minute had almost moved to the 56, I suddenly raised my head. The Bus99 burst into the curve, coming forth. My mind was full of delight and could hardly blurt out at the moment, thinking "I finally can get rid of staying at this place!!!"' I thought it will not come. Nonetheless, I got on the bus with a subtle smile, and a great burden of anxiety suddenly disappeared. Along the road getting down the slide, I seemed to shift an identity of a tourist on the bus while other foreigners came upon the bus later as if nothing horrible seemed to happen a moment ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea