Keep My Finger Crossed

Oh, time flies, next year is coming soon, the horrible linear time makes me hard to accept this truth at present. Still, loads of assignments to do. And something surprised me yesterday. David decided to assign five to eight pages term paper! Oh, no. How can I handle this work by far. And he made this decision rather than assign the oral presentation. So the oral presentation has been ignored at present. However I find it easier and sooner to prepare the oral presentation instead of writing. If doing the term paper, the form, topic and thesis statement are all required in MLA academic style. I am just feel a bit anxious about it because the quantities of paper pages are quite more than before. Pretty worrying. Besides, I'm going to graduate from college, can't believe it! Four years, and the graduation will have been waiting for me in no time. And the next stage might be the graduate school if lucky. Hope that I can make it good on my assignments and research papers. Most importantly, I wish I could be more creative than before, expressing some other unique points of view and interpretations as well, which are also my needs at present and in the future. Yet, I believe these courses at college can improve my thinking for its logical-oriented and distinctive perspective. Alright, got to get started with my term paper and other annoying assignments, I have to believe that teachers are all good at heart after seeing the outcome of our efforts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea