Brought You by GD

In order to build up my confidence more strongly, some great songs I would like to recommend to all of you. I've been listening to these songs recently, exploring the meaning and its melody that I'm truly gratified in the whole process of listening. Perhaps they don't work for you but me, anyway, to try listening to new types of music is always a good thing as far as I'm concerned. And these songs just blow my mind. Ok, no more craps, let's cut the chase. Firstly, of course, Keane's "Leaving So Soon" is one of my favorite, and be sure to pick out the Live version (O2 Arena is the best in my opinion) cause it'll make you feel bursting with all your eagerness to do something you want right away. This song actually is like a counteractive reaction for showing the personal grievance in a flashing mood. You might burn with your anger step by step and then explode right away, feeling that you're truly not afraid of the difficulties you're confronting with. The specialty might be the intense mood which triggers you rather than the didactic way of teaching you the correct confrontation in demonstrating your attitude toward something. For me, I just love that musical off-loading. Next goes to G-Dragon's single album, some singles from this album such as "Heartbreaker," "Breathe" and "A Boy" mark his growth of revealing his talent in composing musics. One of the obvious musical structure may falls on each singles which gives us the hint of next song, followed by the tune at the end. And the style of G-Dragon is absolutely extraordinary without a doubt since his dress code and music are both well-matched in terms of the expression of his idea. The power, temperament and diversity are characteristic of him, disclosing the application in colour and model for its visual art. His spirit in performance, perseverance in composing and posture with humble character are all very respectable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea