Divergent

Plenty of matters devastatingly unsettle me for the trip this time. Others might think they are trivia. The trip, which it should have been made simply by both my classmate and I, however, intervened by others in the middle of planning without any alarm. A friend of my classmates is kindly willing to provide us with a vacant flat. My classmate and I thus will have longer stay in Taichung than the last time as we can incorporate some new places in our itinerary, while the others tend to show their highly acclaimed "photographic skill" as merely taking pretty photos on campus. I just don't understand why those people come with us along the way in such convenience. All we head over Taichung  for the entirely different purposes when it is basically on the same road but not on the same ground. My classmate and I chiefly "go back to" Taichung because we do have precious memories in Providence University (PU). But those people aim to "go to" Taichung as a kind of new place for taking the photos of beautiful landscapes in PU as well as Tunghai through their photographic techniques. Or, it might be my problem. The one who always feels a strong antipathy for meeting these new people. A sense of enormous anxiety begins again, and I actually dislike being photographed by the unknown people. Traveling is no longer fun as you are forced to meet the people with whom you are completely unfamiliar, and the whole environmental atmosphere will be off the tune as their motivation is totally different from ours. This trip is supposed to be a relax for me but it might go astray. All in all it always is my problem causing such anxiety and pressure that strike myself before the trip. Tired, panic, exhausted, perhaps a bit agoraphobic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea