New Awareness of Mine

A new year has come. Still got lots of plans to do. I just wish I fall in love with my thesis writing, or I "must" fall in love with my thesis writing process without any doubt. After several academic experiences I truly wish myself an exciting state and manic in writing as well as my research. And this turns out to be more vital in my attitude toward writing my thesis. Perhaps it wouldn't be nice to elaborate some other things like graduation. Talking about such thing will only make me stressful and increase more depression. I should always change the angle of conducting my duty. To be aware of the duty I must achieve and the goals I keenly reach since there is no such time in distraction. It appears that I am learning the awareness of always returning to the original idea for the future to become. Hold myself tightly, and I will do that til the tasks had been made ultimately. This would also be the chance of getting to know "who I am" and what I really love. Something deeper I must dig out. And as I said, things should be done as the time is up. Time to get myself act together. Rebels as usual. Now, strictness and ambition pervade. And it is the encouragement for myself in this new year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea