The Way She Sees Me

She has been reluctant to see me ever since she traumatized me with her way of talk. She flinched when truly confronting with her dilemma between a sanguine spirit and her resentment at my wrongdoing. She could have changed the way she behaved. Is it anything that always make it clear and draw the very line of other? A great many things rely on the matter in between. Believe it or not. A loser becomes in her eyes, who can barely get rid of a frame in relation to her eyesight, just look at and overlook in some way of supervision. Perhaps it was the best way to distance me like the way she did today, suffocating, locking or even taunting me under the control of her mind. Say nothing of mine, to sound like a bird taken away its throat, as if continuously colliding with that invisible cage set up by unknown power as seeing the very person she prefers to. She seemed to feel annoyed when seeing me today because I asked her for having a meeting with me if she was available these days or not. She probably is snowing under her academic affairs so she asked me what kind of question I had if she could deal with it immediately. I'd like to just ensure that all the references and some academic resources I studied will connect suitably to the themes of this course, while she replied me that I should provide her with my own idea rather than be given certain resources on my study. But she was wonderfully mistaken for what I meant. Anyway I didn't say anything to her later but let her finish her talk. To be mute, as I always do to her, like a bird sounds in noiselessness. Perhaps she was too busy to settle down in talking, yeah, perhaps, and that was all. I talked to myself, privately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea