Try to Hide

That was when you told me not to complicate the matters as such. To deal with it, or not to deal with it, that is the problem. I would always be glad to confront it without your knowing. Perhaps that's my deep personality, too old to wind the ways. But I am not that old actually, not at all. I used to admire how I could be winding as spiraling my thoughts in secrecy; however, it seemed  that you fail me to do so. You made me question myself, my ability and my train of thought. To lift myself to some sort of extremity, I immerse myself in some kind of fantasy that is barely known by others. Perhaps it was my personality that failed, truly. But I am not her since she is your type. You made it to be her without checking how others were feeling at the moment. If you could say so, I tried to hide the secret from R.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea