The Character

Sometimes I still think of her, trying to forget her being but I can hardly do that. It is so weird that I seem to be haunted by her being. Hard to escape immediately. It is wrong to imagine her as my mother or some other person related to my closer friend. Something seems to be undone and suspended over there. Today I heard the teacher said that the society is like this kind of situation, so be it. I don't think it will lie in this way. Yeah, it appears that the society should remain in the condition of deceitfulness. The reason is people's character, the teacher's character, which is so simpleminded and honesty. I don't think she tries to doubt it or even opposes the troubles she encounters. So just let it be and does nothing. Her manner will affect the students unconsciously. Perhaps she feels that it is helplessly to change the situation at present. And she will mutely accept it as she thinks. Perhaps, for me, there is still a problem. And I don't think it is a good way to ignore it. But deep in my soul, I know that it is no longer blind. She will try to understand and revolt this problem. We are alike. Because she will not let it go, she keeps searching the reason why. That's what I long for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea