Try Again

God I wish I could sing better but I failed again.
Why, sometimes I just don't understand.
I've been thinking these days of my way, my future, and myself.
It's weird and I've no clue how to explain.

Mr. Ruan told me I should be happy for my life,
Oh, well... I feel happy for taking your Bel Canto course.
Perhaps I'm still thinking of my way, my future, and myself.
I just do not know how people look at me.
So sorry I show less confidence right away.

Sometimes I don't understand why my voice could have gone this way (not fair).
Yet Mr. Ruan felt pretty good for my voice (last week).
It's weird but I absolutely care my voice!
Like I'm moaning, low-pitched, which I absolutely hate!

Hatred, cause now the circumstance is unknown.
Hopelessness, cause now the purpose is unknown.
Be fearful, cause now the future is unknown.
Be alive, cause now the death is unknown.

To make you fain
I am not just a man.
I try, try again.
Still I fail, fail again.
Just don't wanna cry again
cause now everything lies to be unknown again...



Comments

  1. Bel Canto course? how cool...u have been doing well already; don't demand urself too much; at least, I can't sing like this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's a long story.
    Anyway, thanks for the comfort.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea